Do you want to exercise suffix prefix? As a result we created suffix prefix exercise. This is for suffix prefix exercise for ssc, suffix prefix exercise for clsss 9 and suffix prefix exercise for class 10. So, Let’s start exercise.
Suffix Prefix Exercise for SSC
1. Our a)____ (Child) memories are full of both (b)___ (beauty) and sad incidents. For example, I can (c) _____ (easy) remember the (d)_____ (memory) incidents of my school life. Our teachers told us to read (e) ____ (attentive). We always tried to follow their (i)____ (instruct). Now at our mature age, we realize how (g)___ (effect) their advice was. Therefore, we are (h)___ (high) grateful to them. The role of our teachers in building our character and (i)___(moral) is not (j)____ (deny).
2. Education is essential for any kind of (a) — (develop). The poor socio-economic condition of our country can be (b) — (large) attributed to many people’s (c) — (accessibility) to education. Many (d) — (literate) people do not have any knowledge of health, sanitation and (e) — (populate) control. It (f) — (able) us to perform our duties (g) — (proper). Education helps us to adopt a (h) — (ration) attitude. It provides us with an (i) — (lightened) awareness about things and this awareness is a (j) —- (requisite) for social development.
3. The dead (a) war…. bought before the widow. She stood beside the dead body. She was (b)_ speech__. Because she was (c) whelmed___ with grief. All standing around the body (c) call___ the good qualities of her husband. But she was still standing (e)__moved__. She burst into tears (f)_bitter___ thinking of the (g)_ fortune__ of her child as it had become (h) father___. But she felt proud of her husband’s (i) hero___. Her husband embraced (j) martyr___.
4. A good student is always (a) — (mind) of his studies. He is (b) — (respect) of his (c) — (teach) and superiors. He never (d) — (honour) anybody. He is free from (e) — (behavior) and never rude to his classmates. As he is (f) — (study), he never wastes his time in vain. He is also sincere and listens to his teachers (g) — (attentive) so that he can be (h) — (success) in life. His punctuality and (i) — (determine) help him to (j) — (take) and solve any difficult work or job.
Suffix Prefix Exercise for Class 9
5. Those who lead a (a) — (luxury) life, are always (b) — (different) to the miseries of the poor They enjoy life in (c) — (amuse) and (d) — (merry). They are (e) — (centered) people. They have little (f) — (realize) of the (g) — (bounded) sufferings of the poor. They remain indifferent to their (h) — (suffer). They feel (i) — (comfort) to work for their (j) — (better).
6. The true aim of education is the (a) harmony development of body, mind and soul. But (b) book knowledge is (c) sufficient in this regard. Without (d) curricular activities the full blooming of body, mind and soul is (e) possible. Co-curricular activities include debate, (f) public of magazine and (g) culture activities. They teach students (h) modest, diligence, politeness, (i) tight the bondage of (j) friend among the students.
7. Answers to the question in the examination should be to the point. You should not (a) large your answers unnecessarily. When you write main ideas, you can (b) short your sentences. (c) necessary (d) elaborate of the answers is simply a (e) waste of time. This sort of answer (f) please the (g) examiner and they get (h) irritate. So. students should be (i) caution about this and should not write any (j) relevant point in their answers.
8. Trees are (a) — (use) to man in many ways. They are companion in our day to day life. It is (b) — (possible) to build our homes, furniture etc. without trees. Trees save us from flood and (c) — (nature) calamities. It (d) — (strength) the soil. If we cut trees (e) — (discriminately) there will be ecological (f) — (balanced). So tree (g) — (plant) programme should be extended for a better, (h) — (happy), (i) — (healthy) life and (j) — (peace) environment.
Suffix Prefix Exercise for Class 10
9. Life without leisure and (a) — (relax) is dull. Nobody can work without rest. Life becomes (b) — (charm) if man does not have any time to enjoy (c) — (beauty) objects of nature. (d) — (monotony) work hinders the (e) — (smooth) of work. Leisure (f) — (new) our spirit of work. Everybody knows that (g) — (work) is (h) — (harm). Leisure does not mean (i) — (idle). It gives (j) — (fresh) to our mind.
10. Patriotism means love for one’s own country and people. It is a powerful sentiment and is an (a) selfish and noble virtue. A true patriot is a great asset for a nation. His (b) ideal gives him courage and strength. It (c) courage him to sacrifice his life for the sake of (d) free and honour of his country. By (e) be a patriot, one can bring (f) prosper for one’s country and remove her sufferings. But false (g) patriot expression is dangerous and (h) disaster. Patriotism is (i) price but it must not supersede the feeling of (j) universe love for humanity.
11. Bangladesh is (a) main an (b) agriculture country. Most of her people live in villages and most of them are (c) farm. (d) fortunate the condition of our farmers is (e) satisfactory. They can (f) hard lead a happy life. Their life is full of miseries and (g) fortune. They cannot plough their land (h) proper due to (i) money and (j) technology support.
12. Newspaper plays a very important role in modern (a) civilize. It publishes news and views of home and (b) broad. Only (c) book knowledge is not enough in this (d) compete world. Newspaper helps one (e) rich ones general knowledge. But a newspaper has (f) merits too. They are not impartial/ have (g) partial and often (h) guide their (i) read. This creates (j) rest in the society.