After a long lock down and study break because of Covid-19, You must looking for SSC English Suggestion 2022. You may not studied well because Schools and colleges was off and Online classes was not so qualityful and helpful. That’s why we came here with SSC English Short suggestion for all Board of Bangladesh including Dakhil English Suggestion.
Note that, It is a short suggestion made analyzing last 5 years board question and test questions of renewed schools. If you follow the suggestion, we can wish that you will get A+ or a really good result in the SSC English Examination.
Table of Contents
- SSC English Suggestion All Board
SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion
- SSC English 1st Paper Mark Distribution
- SSC English 1st Paper Seen Suggestion
- SSC English 1st Paper UnSeen Suggestion
- SSC English 1st Paper Rearrange Suggestion
- SSC English 1st Paper Matching Suggestion
- SSC English 1st Paper Writing Part Suggestion
- SSC English 1st Paper Paragraph Suggestion
- SSC English 1st Paper Completing Story Suggestion
- SSC English 1st Paper Graph & Chart Suggestion
- SSC English 1st Paper Letter Suggestion
- SSC English 1st Paper Dialogue Suggestion
- SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion
SSC English Suggestion All Board
In this post you will get both SSC English 1st paper Suggestion and SSC English 2nd paper Suggestion. If you read technical both the subjects are easy to pass and achieve good result. Read till end for short suggestion and the suggestion will be updated times to times.
- SSC English Suggestion Chittagong Board
- SSC English Suggestion Dhaka Board
- SSC English Suggestion Comilla Board
- SSC English Suggestion Rajshahi Board
- SSC English Suggestion Dinajpur Board
- SSC English Suggestion Rangpur Board
- SSC English Suggestion Borishal Board
- SSC English Suggestion Noakhali Board
- SSC English Suggestion Mymensing Board
SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion
SSC English 1st Paper is consist of Seen passage, Unseen passage and some writing part including dialogue, graph, completing story and paragraph. We have made a shot suggestion on SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion. You will find it below.
SSC English 1st Paper Mark Distribution
First, you must know the mark distribution of English 1st paper. It is important because if you don’t know the topic and its marks, the preparation will be blind. If you know the mark distribution well you will have a plan of study and answering in the exam.
|Close test without clues (Seen Passage)||5|
— Information Transfer 5
— Summarizing 10
More Check: SSC Math Suggestion
SSC English 1st Paper Seen Suggestion
There are two types of passage in English. One is Seen and the other is Unseen. The passages what is in the text book is called Seen Passage and the passage comes outer of text book is called Unseen passage. We, here, added both types of English Passage suggestion for SSC.
- May day or International workers day
- 26 March, our independence day
- Humans can neither change
- Heritage is what we inherit from the past
- Zahir Raihan was one of the
- Lake Baikal is the deepest
SSC English 1st Paper UnSeen Suggestion
You may already know about SSC Unseen Passage. You will have to answer a table gap and summarize the passage. The SSC English 1st Paper Unseen Suggestion is presented below.
- Rabindranath Tagor was one
- Robert Browning was born on
- Helen Keller was born on June
- William Shakespare 26 march
- Corona Virus
- Sher E Bangla is one of the
SSC English 1st Paper Rearrange Suggestion
You get some lines which is unsorted and you have to rearrange them in the right order. It is such a topic in which you can easily get full marks. You just have to remember few important stories. If you know stories you can rearrange them. To get full marks in this topic, we prepared SSC English 1st Paper Rearrange Suggestion.
- The marriage ceremony was over and the guests were all goin to the feast.
- Once there lived a young man named Androcles.
- John Keats was born on October 31, 1795.
- Once a dog was eating a bony piece of meat under a tree.
- Once there was an idle king.
- Akber was born in 1542 at Amarkot in Sind.
- King Lear and his tree daughters.
SSC English 1st Paper Matching Suggestion
Some called this topic Matching and some call Table. There are 3 columns in the table and you have to match the parts of sentences from those 3 columns and make proper sentence. Though it is an easy topic, we suggested some stories for SSC English 1st Paper Matching Suggestion.
- Morality develops the conscience by which
- Our parliament House is one of the most spectacular buildings
- ICT means information and Communication Technology
- Illiteracy retards the development programme of a country.
- Human being did not come to the world as civilized person.
- William Somerset Maugham is a twinkling star in the midst of so many stars in English literature.
- Democracy means the rule of general people.
SSC English 1st Paper Writing Part Suggestion
All writing and composition part suggestion of English 1st Paper is here on below.
SSC English 1st Paper Paragraph Suggestion
According to Wikipedia, “A paragraph is a self-contained unit of discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraph consists of one or more sentences.” You have to write on a topic in details. Find SSC English 1st Paper Paragraph Suggestion below.
- Tree Plantation
- Your School Library
- A winter Morning
- My visit to a place of Historical Interest
- Traffic Jam
- A Book Fair
SSC English 1st Paper Completing Story Suggestion
Do you know what Completing story is? Do you need SSC English 1st Paper Completing Story Suggestion?
In a question you will be given first few lines of a story. Then you must understand the story and complete the rest. You may be asked for giving a title of the story.
- Who will bell the cat
- Failure is the pillar of success
- An instance of Truthfulness/ Truthfulness gets reward
- Baizid’s love for his mother
- A witty crow / where there is a will, there is a way
- Unity is strength & Grapes are sour
SSC English 1st Paper Graph & Chart Suggestion
We will be given a chart or graph and we need to describe it. The writing technique of Graph and Chart is all the same. So, most of the student don’t need SSC English 1st Paper Graph & Chart Suggestion. Still there are some who look for English 1st Paper Graph & Chart Suggestion.
- The number of people living below the poverty line
- The percentage of supporters of different games of a country
- The number of Telephone and Mobile user
- The illiteracy rate of Bangladesh from 2015-2020
- The habit rate of taking tea and coffee in couple of years
SSC English 1st Paper Letter Suggestion
The most easy topic of English 1st Paper Writing Part is letter writing. Students usually don’t need SSC English 1st Paper Letter Suggestion. But for a great success in the exam, One must follow exclusive SSC informal letter suggestion.
- A letter about what you intend to do after the SSC Examination.
- Importance of Physical Exercise.
- About Bangladesh and her people. /Describe Bangladeshi food & food habit.
- How to improve English.
- Thanking for hospitality.
SSC English 1st Paper Dialogue Suggestion
Dialogue is talked between two or three person. In the question you will be given a topic in which you have to write a conversation between yourself and your friend. If you are determined to get Golden A+ in SSC, follow our English 1st Paper Dialogue Suggestion.
- Advantage and disadvantages of city and village life.
- Importance of game and sports / physical exercise.
- Benefits of early rising / tree plantation.
- Bad effect of Smoking / deforestation.
- Merits and Demerits of Mobile phone / Internet.
SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion
SSC English 2nd Paper Mark Distribution
Let’s first talk about SSC English 2nd Paper Mark Distribution. Before going to exam you should have a plan to answer and a mark plan. So, let’s get some information about English second Paper Marks and topics.
|Close Test with Clues|
Close Text without Clues
|Right Forms of Verb||5|
|Transformation of Sentence||10|
|Application / Email||10|
|Composition / Essay||10|
SSC English 2nd Paper Grammar Suggestion
The Main game changing part of English 2nd Paper is Grammar part. If you are good at grammar you can achieve a good marks here and can also write good in writing part.
For Grammar part suggestion follow the Board questions from 2017 to 2020. Specially Mymenshing Board.
For more follow some well known School’s Test Question. Like
- Monipuri High School and College
- Motijhil Ideal School
- Cadet Schools
- Viqarunnisa Noon School and College.
- Bir Shreshtha Noor Mohammad Public College.
- Holy Cross Girls’ High School
SSC English 2nd Paper Paragraph Suggestion
We all already know about Paragraph. There is nothing new. For a quality preparation read the English 1st paper Paragraph Suggestion with 2nd Paper. Find SSC English 2nd Paper Paragraph Suggestion under this line.
- Tree Plantation
- Our National Flag
- The life of a Farmer
- A rainy day
- Load Shedding
- Environment Pollution
SSC English 2nd Paper Application/Email Suggestion
In English 2nd Paper Writing Part Application or email writing is the easiest part. Although people look for SSC application suggestion or email Suggestion. So for them SSC English 2nd Paper Application/Email Suggestion.
- Permission for a study tour.
- Seat in the school hostel.
- Increasing common room facilities.
- Setting up a canteen.
- Financial help / Full free studentship.
SSC English 2nd Paper CV Suggestion
CV is the most important topic in SSC English 2nd Paper. Students generally don’t need CV suggestion because all the CV writing system is all the same. Some memorizes the CV and for them we made a short suggestion of SSC English 2nd Paper CV.
- For the post of a Computer Operator.
- For the post of a Medical Representative.
- For the post of a Account officer / Accountant.
- For the post of a Assistant teacher.
- For the post of a junior officer.
SSC English 2nd Paper Composition Suggestion
The bigger part of English second paper is Composition or Essay writing. Those who look for SSC English 2nd Paper Composition Suggestion, here is a killer short suggestion that will be most common for the exam.
- Aim in life / Future plan of life
- Science in Everyday
- Journey by boat / train / bus
- The season I like most
- Population problem in Bangladesh
- Recent Flood in Bangladesh
This whole post is about SSC English Suggestion and includes SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion & SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion. If you follow this post and suggestion you will get a good marks if you follow the suggestion properly.