PSC Somaponi is near to door. So, PSC Students are looking for PSC English Suggesion of 2020. For them we made a Suggestion that will be common most in the exam.
If you follow this Somaponi English Suggestion I hope you will get A+ marks in the PEC English Exam. This is made by expert teachers and after analyzing hundreds of model question and board Question.
Some Bangle Students are weak in English Subject. They can follow this PSC English Short Suggestion for the exam. They will able to pass easily in the exam if they follow and memorize the passage and questions we suggest. Moreover, for more suggest click on PSC Suggestion.
PSC English Mark Distribution
The Mark Distribution of PSC English Subject is given below.
|Seen Question (1-4)|
1. Fill in the blanks
2. True / False
3. Answer the Question
4. Short Composition
|Unseen Question (5-8)|
5. Fill in the Blanks
7. Answer the Question
8. Write a letter
|9. Make Wh Question||10|
|10. Answer Question based informative instruction||6|
|11. Fill in the blanks by day, month and year||5|
Read more: PSC Bangla Suggestion
PSC English Suggestion 2020
I wish you to practice this English Suggestion of PSC Exam to do better in the PEC Exam of this year. This is just a suggestion not a Question.
PSC English Seen Suggestion
Seen passage are those which is in the class five text book. The PSC English Seen Suggestion is here for you.
- Saikat Islam lives……………… and lion.
- Sima is at home ……… these things.
- A person’s Birthday is …….. and family.
- My home district is …… home district.
- A long time ago…. Quietly.
PSC English Unseen Suggestion
The Unseen passage is that are not in the text book of class five. Students mostly do bad in the unseen part. So, they look for PSC English Unseen Suggestion.
- It was a hot summer day…..
- Ms. Jamila Akhter is a …… job intersting.
- Bangladesh is our motherland…
- Runa is a student of class five
- Roni lives with his parents…… his garden.
PSC English WH Question Suggestion
Wh question on the no 9 plays a vital role in getting marks. So, PSC English Wh Question suggestion is needed.
- They go to school by bus.
- Jassica is from the United Kingdom.
- People come to Solakia to celebrate Eid.
- Ice-cream is a delicious food.
- Maria gets up early
- There are twelve months in a year.
- Rina has her breakfast at 7 am.
- We go to hospital to get treatment.
- Babul lives on the island of Dublar Char.
- She took the English book from her school bag.
- The doctor visited Sima last night.
- Raju watched the firefighters from the school yard.
- Kishorganj is a small town.
- The turtles make their nests on the beach.
- They started their race next to a big tree.
PSC English Short Quesiton 10 No Suggestion
The number 10 Question is answering short question. Blow get the PSC English 10 No Suggestion.
|How to keep your body fit|
1. eat a balanced diet
2. drink a lot of water
3. always remain neat and clean
4. get up early in the morning and sleep early at night
5. everyday walk half an hour or more than half an hour
a) What kind of food should you eat?
b) What do you mean by a balanced diet?
c) How do you maintain good health?
1. follow the traffic signals strictly
2. stop when there is red light
3. Go ahead when there is green light
4. Follow the indicated arrow marks which donates the transport direction
5. Do not break the traffic rules
a) What should you follow?
b) Why should you follow he traffic signals?
c) How do you follow the signals?
|How to maintain good health|
1. Get up early in the morning.
2. Take physical exercise.
3. Drink pure water.
4. Take a balanced diet.
5. Take enough rest and sleep.
a) What type of water should you drink?
b) Why do you need to take physical exercise?
c) How do you maintain a good health?
PSC English Time Table 11 no Suggestion
Gap filling with time table is the most easiest topic in the question. But with all of them, we provide PSC English 11 no Suggestion.
1) Prize giving ceremony of our school will start tomorrow at a)_____. The headmaster has told us to remain present by b)____. Our chief guest will arrive at around c)____. He will open the ceremony at d)____. The function will continue up to e)_____.
2) We went for a picnic. Everyone arrived in time and the bus started at a)____. We reached the spot at b)____. Then we roamed here and there and have our lunch at c)____. At about d)____ we had a cultural function. The bus left the place at e)____ to return.
3) Schedule and Activity of a fisherman.
|Hour of the day||Activity|
|6.00 am||Getting up and taking breakfast|
|7.00 am||Going out for catching ishes|
|8.00 am||Starting to catch fish|
|2.00 am||Taking lunch|
|3.00 am||Going out for selling fishes|
PSC English Rearrange Suggestion
Rearrange is both easy and hard topic for a student of class five. Here is PSC English Rearrange Suggestion for you.
- hours/are/24/in/there/a day
- was/in/hare/the forest/a/walking.
This is the PSC English Suggestion for you. Hope it wil help you a lot in the PSC English Exam. Follow it A to Z. If you need more, comment us.