Erasmus Mundus is a social service and mobility program for Higher Education. It aims at improving the standard of European education and fostering communication.
Being non-EU students, the Bangladeshi students can also take the advantage of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Bangladesh.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Bangladesh
Erasmus Mundus offers scholarship to EU countries and Non EU countries is a part of their various work’s part. It used to enable thousands of students to attend a Masters or Doctorate program at one of the joint programs of Erasmus Mundus.
What is offered in the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship?
tuition fees, living costs, insurance, and travelling costs is offered in the Erasmus Mundus scholarship. From a EU student, a Non EU student gets high amount.
Scholarship Amount: there is almost no such cost that Erasmus Mundus does not bear for a student. Though the amount of the scholarship can vary due to many factors, the amount is still very attractive. Typically, every Master degree awardee under Action1 receives an amount of 1000 euros every month. He also receives a Travel Allowance of 4000 Euros every year. The scholarship also covers Health Insurance Facilities, which is free for two years.
Eligibility for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
A non-EU student is eligible for the scholarship only if–
- The student is a non-European and Third country official.
- The Grade Average of his previous study proves the applicant’s high qualification. The requirement is usually the grade average of ‘B’ or above according to the grading scale of ECTS.
- The program requires the students to clear either TOEFL or IELTS exams. For TOEFL tests, the examinee needs to have a minimum score of 95 internet-based/ 250 computer-based/ 600 paper-based.
For the IELTS exams, the students must have a minimum score of overall 6.5 with 6 in writing.
How To Apply For Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- Go to the website by clicking apply now
- Get the form
- Fill up the form and submit.
The Erasmus program has provided millions of Europeans with international educational opportunities, who would not otherwise have had the opportunity to study beyond their home countries.