In this post we will have some Completing Sentence for SSC examination. Let’s start
SSC Completing Sentence
(a) No sooner had we reached the school than the bell rang.
(b) Unless you study attentively you will not pass the exam.
(c) Scarcely had the party begun when a hue and cry was heard
(d) If I had known his mobile number I would have communicated with him.
(e) Work hard provided that you want to prosper in life.
Table of Contents
- SSC Completing Sentence
- Completing Sentence Exercise for SSC
(a) But for your timely intervention I could not have solved the problem.
(b) Many days passed since we had met each other.
(c) A child which is burnt is afraid of fire.
(d) Work hard provided that you want to succeed in life.
(e) Blessing is not valued till it is gone.
(a) This is Bangladesh which is our motherland.
(b) The people of Bangladesh are friendly though they are not wealthy.
(c) When anyone falls in danger, others come forward to help him immediately.
(d) We love and help one another as if we were members of a family.
(e) We work seriously lest we should fail to prosper day by day.
(a) Unless you study attentively, you cannot pass any examination.
(b) It is a long time since we met last.
(c) If I have seen you, I will beat you, no doubt.
(d) 1971 is the year when we achieved independence.
(e) Danger comes where danger is feared.
(a) He asked me whether I would join the company.
(b) Had I the wings of a dove I would fly here and there on earth.
(c)- He could help you provided that you did the job successfully.
(d) Hardly had the bell rung when the students went out from the classrooms vociferously.
(e) We must look before we leap lest we should fall in danger.
(a) There are as many stars in the sky but the moon is only one.
(b) Rukab will swim after he completes his lesson.
(c) A graveyard is the place where the dead bodies are buried.
(d) What is lotted cannot be blotted.
(e) The answer that he gave was absolutely correct.
(a) If I had seen him. I would have informed him about the fact.
(b) She talked as if she had lost everything.
(c) Searcely had we finished our duty when we left our office.
(d) Danger often comes where danger is feared.
(e) We have to take rest so that we may save our life from risk.
(a) As flower is a symbol of beauty, it is liked by everybody.
(b) There is hardly any person who doesn’t love flowers.
(c) We can turn our enemies into friends if we offer them flowers.
(d) It is said that those who do not love flowers can even commit a murder.
(e) Many people cultivate flowers because it has now become a source of earning.
(a) It matters little to me whether you like me or not.
(b) He pretended as if he were innocent.
(c) If I had the wings of a bird. I would fly in the sky.
(d) Take your umbrella lest you should be drenched in the rain.
(e) Hardly had he started for school when the rain started.
(a) Where there is a will, there is a way.
(b) If a man does not work hard, he will fail to prosper in life.
(d) About a decade ago Bangladesh was slow in development, but now she has made a remarkable development in her G.D.P.
(c) As the people of Bangladesh are hard working, Bangladesh is progressing remarkably
(e) So, it is our bounden duty to sustain and carry out this development at any cost
Completing Sentence Exercise for SSC
- We should keep in mind that health is wealth.
- If we are not healthy, we cannot do cur jobs properly.
- We must eat balanced diet so that we can keep a sound health.
- We should wear socks and shoes when we go outside
- Nobody likes a man who is habituated to unhealthy lifestyle.
- The mango is a frutt which grows abundantly in Bangladesh.
- it is so delicious that everybody likes it
- Rajshahi is the place where it grows the most
- if you visit Rajshahi, Bogura and Dinajpur you can see a large number of mango trees/orchards.
- People of these areas produce a huge amount of mangoes and supply them all over the country and even abroad.
- Books are our best friends because they never betray us.
- A man who reads books regularly can become a learned person.
- By reading books one can surely enrich one’s knowledge.
- We can learn moral values if we read the books of great writers.
- We should inspire the students so that they can be habituated to reading books
- Walk fast lest you should miss the bus.
- It is high time we took steps against corruption.
- The man was so weak that he could not talk.
- A stitch in time saves nine.
- As he was meritorious, he could understand the matter easily.
- Acid rain is harmful because it causes serious damage to the environment
- The wind was so strong that it blew the ship gently back to the
- Had he been a little careful, he could have been saved.
- They were frightened when they saw a bear coming towards them
- Take your lest you should be drenched in the rain.
- There is a proverb that wealth is wealth.
- Who does not know this wise saying?
- Unless you have good health, you cannot be happy.
- You may have a lot of wealth but all your wealth is of no use when if you are unhealthy.
- It is high time, we were very much careful of our health.
- Leisure means the time when we have no work.
- As we live in a materialistic world, we have to do a lot of work.
- But it should be kept in mind that leisure is part of work
- If a man does not take rest after a work. he will feel tired and bored.
- So, we should take rest so that we may work with a renewed vigour
- It is English which is spoken all over the world.
- But most of the students don’t know how to do well in English.
- If a student wants to do well in English he must learn English grammar well.
- Unless he/she practises it, he/she can’t learn it well.
- It is high time we learned the four skills of English.
- There goes a proverb that time and tide wait for none.
- Though lost wealth can be regained by hard work. lost time can never be got back
- Time is so valuable that we cannot describe it in words.
- Those who idle away their time cannot shine in life.
- Books are our best friends because they always stay beside us.
- A man who reads books regularly can pass time pleasantly.
- By reading books we can enrich our knowledge and wisdom
- We can learn moral values if we go through books of great writers.
- We should inspire the students to read more books.
Blessing is not valued completing sentence
- blessing is not valued by some people
- blessing is not valued till they are gone.
Scarcely had the party begun completing sentence
scarcely had the party begun when a hue and cry was heard.
Leisure means the time when completing sentence
leisure means the time when when we have no work.
It matters little to me whether completing sentence
it matters little to me whether you like me or not.
As we live in a materialistic world completing sentence
as we live in a materialistic world, we have to do a lot of work.