Hello students are you looking for completing sentence exercise with answer? If yes, you are on the right place. Here you will find completing sentences board question with answer. Let’s start then.
(a) Five years have passed since we met last.
(b) Hardly had the assembly begun when a chaotic situation was created.
(c) Hurry up lest you should miss the plane.
(d) Danger often comes when danger is feared.
(e) The lady speaks as if she explored every branch of knowledge.
Table of Contents
(a) He pretends as if he were innocent.
(b) It is high time, we took initiative against corruption.
(c) Walk slowly lest you should stumble.
(d) One who does cannot succeed.
e) Had I seen you before I would not have let him go.
(a) Cricket is a game which delights the spectators greatly
(b) Boys and girls of our country are crazy about cricket.
(c) Though cricket is a costly game, it is widely played in our country.
(d) Bangladesh is a test playing country but our standard in this version is not satisfactory.
(e) Our team have to struggle much to upgrade the standard.
(a) Slum dwellers are so poor that they cannot afford a standard house.
(b) As they live there in an inhuman condition, they can hardly enjoy a sound health.
(c) Although they do hard labour from dawn to dusk, they earn barely enough to keep body and soul together.
(d) Come forward to help them lest they should be deprived of the basic human rights.
(e) Only then they will be able to live a sound and standard life.
(a) It is said that youth is the golden period of life.
(b) In youth the mind is so soft that it can be moulded in any shape.
(c) If we lose the morning hours of life, we will have to lag behind in the later life..
(d) We will reap good harvest if we sow good seeds earlier.
(e) On the other hand, if we remain lazy, we will have to repent in the long run,
(a) Smoking is a habit which is very harmful both to the smokers and the non-smokers
(b) Many people go on smoking though they know about its dangerous consequences.
(c) If we smoke, we will suffer a lot..
(d) People can’t give up smoking easily because it is a serious addiction.
(e) So attempts must be taken by us to raise all-out awareness against smoking.
(a) An educational institution is a seat at learning so there should be a learner friendly atmosphere.
b) It should be a peaceful place where both teachers and learners can enjoy their respective jobs.
(c) But now-a-days peaceful atmosphere is absent from educational institutions because there are political clashes in almost all educational institutions.
(d) The students who should be attentive to studies are engaging themselves in so called student politics.
(e) The sooner it can be controlled, the better it would be for our society and nation.
(a) We come to know about the happening of home and abroad if we read newspapers regularly.
(b) People read newspaper lest they should remain ignorant of the recent happenings.
(c) Many students do not read newspaper regularly as they are not aware of its importance.
(d) Many people earn their living by working for newspapers.
(e) I become happy when Lget newspaper in the morning.
(a) 1971 is the year when Bangladesh achieved independence
(b) Though Bangladesh has limited natural resources she has a huge population.
(c) He is sure to cut a sorry figure in the coming exam because he is not attentive to study.
(d) Be truthful if you want to be trusted
(e) His silence proves that he is really guilty.
(a) Yesterday I could not get up from bed in time because felt a bit uneasy.
(b) As soon as I got up from bed I got myself prepared to go to college.
(c) Since I could not avail the bus. I had to go on foot.
(d) On the way to college I walked fast lest I should be late.
(e) If I reached late I would be rebuked by the teacher
More Completing Sentences Question:
- Five years have passed since we met last.
- It is a matter of sorrow that we are living in the same city but have never met each other.
- I tried to write to you but could not manage time,
- In fact, we all are always busy with our own activities that sometimes discourage us to communicate with our friends and relatives..
- We hope that we will meet each other on every Friday.
- He asked me if I had said my prayer that night.
- I want to know how it can be done.
- Hardly had he started for school when it started raining
- He told me that he would help me at any cost.
- Where there is a will there is a way..
- Many people cut trees indiscriminately but do not think of planting them.
- Trees cause rainfall which is essential for our agriculture
- If we cut trees at random our country will turn into a desert very soon.
- Trees supply oxygen without which we cannot survive on earth.
- Since wees help us in many ways we should plant them widely
- If you do not waste your time, you can do well in exam.
- This is the boy who stood first in the last examination.
- I wish I were a child.
- United we stand, divided we fall.
- The boy is so weak in mathematics that he cannot do even a simple multiplication.
- No sooner had I reached home than the phone rang.
- He was so lazy that he could not get up from bed early in the morning.
- It is health which is wealth.
- He succeeded though he did not do hard labour.
- As our elders love us, we should respect them.
- I would attend the party if he told me.
- The answer that he has written is full of mistakes.
- Finishing the work he came back home.
- I saw my mother sewing the cloth.
- To walk in the morning is good for health.
- We must work hard in order that we can prosper in life.
- A man who is idle cannot shine in life.
- It is hard labour that helps one gain success in life.
- The idle cannot reach their target because they do not know the value of time.
- You cannot go ahead unless you work hard.
- United we stand, divided we fall.
- It is high time we became united.
- Unless you are united, you will not be able to face any crisis boldly.
- Who doesn’t know this wise saying?
- The story of the old man and his sons teaches us that unity is strength.
- As a student you should read properly so that you can make a good result in the exam.
- Make proper use of time lest you should lag behind.
- You ought to read your text books again and again with a view to making your desired result/ understanding the texts.
- If you memorise the answers without knowing the meaning, you will fail to improve yourself properly/ you may easily forget it.
- It is high time you started studying in a proper way,
- Once there was a cobbler who passed his day working and singing from morning to night.
- But he had a neighbor who was rich.
- One day the neighbor came to the cobbler and asked him his yearly income.
- The cobbler told him that he didn’t know and never thought in that way.
- The cobbler also said that he lived from hand to mouth.
Smoking is a habit which completing sentence
Smoking is a habit which is very harmful both to the smokers and the non-smokers.
If we cut trees at random completing sentence
if we cut trees at random our country will turn into a desert very soon.
I hope this post about Completing Sentence Exercise with Answer will help you a lot.